Harris Teeter Super Double Coupon Shopping Trip Day #1

Total Dropped From $88.14 Down to Only $9.13 ($1.52 of the Total Was Tax)!

Here is my receipt showing a savings of $79.01:

Click here for my long list of Harris Teeter super double coupon matchups for 2/20 – 2/26!

During my first day of super doubles, I always like to challenge myself to see how much I can stretch $10 or less. You can find everything that I purchased during this shopping trip on my matchup list, with the exception of the Pepsi Next 2-liter (home mailer coupon) and Coke Zero 20 oz. (home mailer from MyCokeRewards).

Want to share your own super doubles shopping trip?

Submit your photos and details to info@homemakingmom.com.

8 Responses to “Harris Teeter Super Double Coupon Shopping Trip Day #1”

1. kp Says:
    February 20th, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Well done!! I was excited about the new apple jacks, just tried them last week and they r good. Also found activia is on sale for $2 and there was a $1/1 in a past ss. So free yogurt! I had an awesome trip. Went from $130.46 to $15.15. Ready to see the weekend evics! Thanks for all you do

2. AnnaD Says:
    February 20th, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Great trip!!! I just wanted to add something I found today.
    Nancy’s petite quiche,(6 or 8 oz single pack) are priced at 3.19, instant $1 off at register, found $1/1 any nancy frozen product coupon on their website. Paid .19cents.

3. Alison at NOVA Frugal Family Says:
    February 20th, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Great trip!! I didn’t do so great with keeping a low total today because I did get the trash bags and vitamins so those were pricey but I wanted to get them before the store was out of them. It was super great to make it in there even if I didn’t have my act together. I am going to hunt for the Cinnamon Jacks. Were they on sale for $1.99?? YUM!!! They sound great. I can’t wait to go again. I am really disappointed that I planned so many other things to do this week but I am going to fit in lots of shopping to get lots of deals!!! Thanks for the great match up! I hope to post my first trip tonight :)

4. MELINDA MARTIN Says:
    February 20th, 2013 at 6:23 PM

I wonder, I have the $2 off coupon for Pantene, I have activated the $3 coupon on my EVIC card. So I wonder if I could use 2 BOGO coupons that I have and still end up getting the 4 Pantene’s free.

5. Trina Says:
    February 20th, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Had a great trip today as well! I just love Super Doubles. Thanks for your match up! You can see my trip here:

6. Natalie Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Melinda… I tried this and my cashier said NO because the $2 coup was on TWO items…. but you can use a b1g1 coup, & a coup on the first item she said (which all of mine are on 2 items)

Anyhow… Roxanne, question…. you were able to use your Pepsi Next coup no problem? They told me they couldnt take a IP for a free item…. I even explained to her that it was mailed to me… and they would allow it.

My trip today was horrible… Lost out on $4 off, plus a free soda!

7. Homemaking Mom Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Thanks for all of your deal tips and kind words. I am so glad my lists are helpful!!!

Way to go, KP! It is so much fun to watch your total drop like that.

Thanks for the quiche tip, Anna. I need to check that one out!

Hi Alison, I hope you can carve out some time for all of the great deals this week. Yes, the Cinnamon Jacks are part of the $1.99 sale. I just checked out your shopping trip on your blog. You got a lot for $20. Great job!

Great trip, Trina! Thanks for sharing the link to your shopping trip. Super doubles are so much fun!

Melinda, how did your Pantene deal work out after all?

Natalie, I didn’t have any problems with the Pepsi Next coupon; however, I have learned from experience, if I receive any coupons in the mail for “free” items that look similar to the internet printable coupons, I leave the coupon on the actual full sheet of paper that it was printed on (and in the case of the Pepsi coupon, I even still had it in its envelope).

8. Alison at NOVA Frugal Family Says:
    February 24th, 2013 at 3:03 PM

I have had a great super doubles week and I need to get my next few trips up today!!! I have gotten a bunch but went over budget for the month (by choice a little) and hoping for a low month next month so that everything evens out.

Kohls Department Stores Inc
JCPenney
Search & Win

February 2013
M T W T F S S
« Jan   Mar »
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728

Disclosure

Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that Homemaking Mom has an affiliate relationship or other material connection to the providers of goods and services mentioned by, recommended, hyperlinked to, or otherwise referenced on Homemakingmom.com. In addition, you should assume that Homemaking Mom may be compensated monetarily or non-monetarily when you visit, purchase goods or services from, or take any other action on a third-party website mentioned by, recommended, hyperlinked to, or otherwise referenced on Homemakingmom.com.