Harris Teeter Weekly Ad Deals & Coupon Matchups 10/3 – 10/9

A Few Tips:

- Limit 20 doubled coupons (up to $.99 off face value) per day, per VIC card holder.

- It’s back! Click here to earn a coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase at Harris Teeter! This mailed reward is found under zip code 27606.

- Click here to activate your SavingStar electronic coupons. SavingStar allows you to save even more in addition to your paper coupons and E-VIC coupons at Harris Teeter.

- Every Thursday is Senior’s Day! Individuals age 60 and over will receive a 5% discount after all coupons have been applied. If you qualify, be sure to tell your cashier at check-out!

- Click here to view the Harris Teeter coupon policy.

Harris Teeter Weekly Ad Deals & Coupon Matchups 10/3 – 10/9*

*These coupon matchups are based on the prices in Winston Salem, North Carolina. Depending on which region you are in, the prices may vary slightly.

If you have additional deals and coupon matchups to add to this list, please comment and let everyone know.  Thanks!

Golden Grahams Cereal (12 oz.) – Buy one, get one free – $1.49 each
Coupon – $.75 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.50 off – Click here to print!
Total – FREE

Frank’s Red Hot Sauce (4.5 oz.) – $1.49
Coupon – $.75 off X 2 (doubled) – Coupon from 9/30 Smartsource insert.
Total – FREE

Gwaltney Meat Franks – $.77
Coupon – $.45 off X 2 (doubled) = $.90 off – Coupon from 9/30 Smartsource insert.
Total – FREE

Gerber Graduates Grabbers Pouch – $1.50
Coupon – $.75 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.50 off - Click here to print!
Total – FREE

Coffee-mate Liquid Coffee Creamer – $2.00
Coupon – $.75 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.50 off – Click here to print!
E-VIC Coupon – $.50 off (must activate) Valid through 10/5
Total – FREE

Gwaltney Bologna – $.97 (reg. price)
Total – $.07

Dean’s Heat ‘n Eat Dip – $1.45
Coupon – $.65 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.30 off – Click here to print!
Total – $.15

New Matchup – Added 10/4 - Yoplait Simplait Yogurt Cup – $1.00 (reg. price)
Coupon – $.40 off X 2 (doubled) = $.80 off - Click here to print!
Total – $.20

Tic Tac Mints – Buy one, get one free – $.74 each
Coupon – $.50 off when you purchase two X 2 (doubled) = $1.00 off
Total – $.24 each when you purchase two

New Matchup – Added 10/4 - Ivory Soap (3 ct.)  – $1.75 (reg. price)
Coupon – $.50 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.00 off – Coupon from 9/30 P & G insert.
E-VIC Coupon – $.50 off (must activate)
Total – $.25

Gerber 2nd Baby Food (2 ct.) – $1.00
Coupon – $.75 off when you purchase two X 2 (doubled) = $1.50 off – Click here to print!
Total – $.25 each when you purchase two

Campbell’s Healthy Request Soups – $1.00
Coupon – $1.00 off when you purchase three – Click here to print!
E-VIC Coupon – $1.00 off when you purchase three (must activate)
Total – $.33 each when you purchase three

Campbell’s Chicken Noodle/Tomato Condensed Soup – $.75
Coupon – $.40 off when you purchase three X 2 (doubled) = $.80 off - Click here to print!
E-VIC Coupon – $.40 off when you purchase three (must activate)
Total – $.35 each when you purchase three

Muir Glen Organic Tomato Paste – $1.39 (reg. price)
Coupon – $.50 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.00 off – Click here to print!
Total – $.39

French’s Spicy Brown Mustard – $1.00
Coupon – $.30 off X 2 (doubled) = $.60 off – Click here to print!
Total – $.40

Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats Cereal – Buy one, get one free – $1.84 each
Coupon – $.70 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.40 off – Click here to print!
Coupon – $1.00 off when you purchase two – Click here to print!
Total – As low as $.44

Robitussin (Various Varieties) – $6.49
Coupon – $3.00 off – Coupon from 9/30 Redplum insert.
E-VIC Coupon – $3.00 off (must activate)
Total – $.49

Silk Fruit & Protein Milk Soy Milk (32 oz.) – $2.00
Coupon – $.75 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.50 off – Click here to print!
Total – $.50

Harris Teeter Canned Diced Tomatoes – $.50

Yoplait Greek Yogurt Cups – $1.29 (reg. price)
Coupon – $.50 off when you purchase two X 2 (doubled) = $1.00 off – Click here to print!
E-VIC Coupon – $.50 off when you purchase two (must activate)
Total – $.54 each when you purchase two
–Additional SavingStar Savings – Save $.50 when you purchase two cups of Yoplait Greek yogurt!

Cheerios (Original in Yellow Box) – Buy one, get one free – $1.59
Coupon – $.50 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.00 off – Coupon from 9/23 Smartsource insert.
Total – $.59

Harris Teeter Brand 2 Liters – Buy one, get one free – $.60 each

Cascadian Farm Organic Cereal and Granola Bars – $2.99
Coupon – $.75 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.50 off - Click here to print!
E-VIC Coupon – $.75 off (must activate)
Total – $.74
–Additional SavingStar Savings - Save $.75 when you purchase a Cascadian Farm product!

Campbell’s Natural Soups – $1.50
Coupon – $.75 off when you purchase two X 2 (doubled) = $1.50 off - Click here to print!
Total – $.75 each when you purchase two

New Matchup – Added 10/4 – Diet Pepsi 2 Liter – $1.50
E-VIC Coupon – $.75 off
Total – $.75

Quaker Instant Grits (12 ct.) – Buy one, get one free – $1.27 each
Coupon – $1.00 off when you purchase two – Coupon from October All You magazine.
Coupon – $1.00 off when you purchase two – Click here to print!
Total – $.77 each when you purchase two

Rhodes Frozen Dinner Rolls – $1.99
Coupon – $.55 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.10 off – Coupon from 9/16 Redplum insert.
Total – $.89

New Matchup – Added 10/4 - Minute Rice Ready to Serve Rice (2 ct.) – $2.19
Coupon – $.60 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.20 off - Click here to print!
Total – $.99

Truvia Sweetener (40 ct.) – $2.99
Coupon –$.75 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.50 off – Click here to print!
E-VIC Coupon – $.50 off (must activate)
Total – $.99

Honey Nut Cheerios – $2.50
Coupon – $.50 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.00 off – Click here to print!
E-VIC Coupon – $.50 off (must activate)
Total – $1.00
–Additional SavingStar Savings – Save $.50 when you purchase one box of Honey Nut Cheerios!

Mott’s Snack & Go Apple Sauce Pouches (4 ct.) – $2.00
Coupon – $1.00 off – Click here to print!
Total – $1.00

Gerber Yogurt Melts – $2.00
Coupon – $1.00 off - Click here to print!
Total – $1.00

Progresso Starters Cooking Sauce – $2.00
Coupon – $.50 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.00 off – Coupon from 9/9 Smartsource insert.
Total – $1.00

Halls Cough Drops (30 ct.) – $1.50
Coupon – $1.00 off when you purchase two – Coupon from 9/16 Smartsource insert.
Total – $1.00 each when you purchase two

Kleenex Hand Towels – $2.50
Coupon – $.75 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.50 off – Coupon from 9/30 Smartsource insert.
Total – $1.00

Quaker Oatmeal (Canister) – $1.50
Coupon – $1.00 off when you purchase two – Coupon from October All You magazine OR 9/30 Pepsi Moments to Save insert.
Coupon – $1.00 off when you purchase two – Click here to print!
Total – $1.00 each when you purchase two

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish – Buy one, get one free – $1.19 each

Degree Motionsense Women’s Deodorant – $3.50
Coupon – $.75 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.50 off – Click here to print!
E-VIC Coupon – $.75 off (must activate)
Total – $1.25

Dole Fruit Crisps – $2.00
Total – $1.25 each when you purchase two

Kellogg’s Pop-tarts – $1.67
Coupon – $1.00 off when you purchase three – Click here to print! Found under zip code 77477.
Total – $1.33 each when you purchase three

Dole Fruit Parfaits – $2.00
Coupon – $.65 off when you purchase two X 2 (doubled) = $1.30 off – Click here to print!
Total – $1.35 each when you purchase two

Lance Sandwich Crackers – $2.50
Coupon – $.55 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.10 off - Click here to print!
Total – $1.40

Dole Fruit Bowls – $2.00
Coupon – $.55 off when you purchase two X 2 (doubled) = $1.10 off – Click here to print!
Total – $1.45 each when you purchase two

Irish Spring Soap (3 ct.) – $2.45
Coupon – $.50 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.00 off – Coupon from 9/30 Smartsource insert.
Total – $1.45

Immaculate Baking Cookie Dough – $2.50
Coupon – $.50 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.00 off – Click here to print!
Total – $1.50

Harris Teeter Instant Oatmeal (12 ct.) – $1.67

Sister Schuberts Rolls – $2.69
Coupon – $.50 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.00 off – Coupon from October 2012 All You magazine.
Total – $1.69

Ball Park Franks – $2.50
Coupon – $.75 off when you purchase two X 2 (doubled) = $1.50 off – Coupon from 9/30 Redplum insert.
Total – $1.75 each when you purchase two

Gwaltney Meat Franks – $3.33
Total – $1.83

Vick’s Zzzquil – $3.99
Coupon – $1.00 off – Coupon from 9/30 P & G insert.
E-VIC Coupon – $1.00 off (must activate)
Total – $1.99

Jif Hazelnut Spread – $3.00
Coupon – $1.00 off - Click here to print!
Total – $2.00

Keebler Club Crackers – $2.50
Coupon – $1.00 off when you purchase two - Click here to print!
Total – $2.00 each when you purchase two

Charmin Toilet Paper (4 ct.) – $2.99
Coupon – $.25 off X 2 (doubled) = $.50 off – Coupon from 9/30 P & G insert.
E-VIC Coupon – $.25 off (must activate)
Total – $2.24

Harris Teeter Gallon Milk – E-VIC Price – $2.77

Sargento String Cheese – $3.99
Coupon – $.55 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.10 off – Click here to print! Found under zip code 23234.
Total – $2.89

Finish Powerball/Gel Pac Dishwasher Detergent – $3.99
Coupon – $.50 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.00 off – Click here to print!
Total – $2.99

Cascade Action Pacs – $4.99
Coupon – $1.00 off – Coupon from 9/30 P & G insert.
E-VIC Coupon – $1.00 off (must activate)
Total – $2.99

Folgers Coffee – $3.99
Coupon – $.25 off X 2 (doubled) = $.50 off – Coupon from 9/9 Redplum insert.
Total – $3.49

Flintstones Vitamins – $5.99
Coupon – $1.00 off – Click here to print!
Total – $4.99

Harris Teeter 2.5 lb. Bag Frozen Chicken Breast – Buy one, get one free – $5.24 each

Luvs Diapers – $6.99
Coupon – $1.00 off when you purchase two – Coupon from 9/30 P & G insert.
E-VIC Coupon – $1.00 off (must activate)
Total – $5.99 each when you purchase two

Starbucks Coffee (Ground & K-Cups) – $7.99
Coupon – $3.00 off when you purchase two – Click here to print!
Total – $6.49 each when you purchase two

18 Responses to “Harris Teeter Weekly Ad Deals & Coupon Matchups 10/3 – 10/9”

1. Rita Says:
    October 3rd, 2012 at 3:29 PM

What area is this matchup for? I’m trying to locate matchups for suffolk, Va. Thank you! Great matchups I hope they are for the area I’m looking for :o)

2. Homemaking Mom Says:
    October 3rd, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Hi Rita! I am located in Winston-Salem, NC; however, I have A LOT of readers from Virginia. So, I am assuming that my matchups apply at the Virginia stores, as well.

3. Diana Says:
    October 3rd, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Just telling you this that the frosted mini wheats is the wrong price each box with BOGO is 2.06 and after the coupon it is 0.67 so its not 0.44 you can just some adjusments there so people wont be mad

4. Homemaking Mom Says:
    October 3rd, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Hi Diana! I just double checked online and at my store, it is actually $1.84 each with the buy one, get one free price??? It must just be a store pricing difference (maybe it is varying slightly by region). I am basing my coupon matchups on the sale prices in the Triad area of NC. Thanks for commenting, though, and letting others know that they might find a price slightly different.

5. Alison of NOVA Frugal Family Says:
    October 3rd, 2012 at 10:11 PM

My Frosted Mini Wheats are a little more expensive here too but it is still a good deal. I did a run through today to get milk because we were out and I say that Frosted Flakes were on sale for $2.79. I don’t know if there are any other cereals included because I was literally running down the aisle but it seems like it might be another cereal stock up time!!! Thanks for the gret matchups :)

6. Julie Says:
    October 4th, 2012 at 7:13 AM

Thanks for the website and all the deal postings! This really helps my family and I out a lot! I’m a member of the recycle bank but can’t figure out to get the Harris Teeter coupon. I’ve tried 3 different zipcodes. 28277 29708 27606 (I just have to change under my settings the zipcode right? Do I have to do anything else? Thanks for all you do!!!

7. Rebekah Says:
    October 4th, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Hi, just wanted to chime in and thank you for your weekly list! It really helps me a lot!!!

8. Elisabeth Says:
    October 5th, 2012 at 2:04 AM

For Rita, I’m in Charlottesville, VA and have been following this blog and shopping at Harris Teeter for over a year now. I’ve found very few matchups that didn’t apply here, however most things are more expensive than in NC so the total’s always a little more. The eVic coupons do vary quite alot. mycouponteacher.com has a HT matchup that beltwaybargainmom.com uses out of Northern VA, I don’t know where she is located but I’ve found that most of those matchups don’t apply here and she doesn’t update her list as new coupons become available, but occasionally she does have something that isn’t listed here and she also links to additional coupons. I usually take a peek during Super Doubles but other than that feel it’s a waste of my time. Forthemommas.com out of PA is currently looking for a contributor to do HT matchups so we’ll see how that will compare to our stores in VA. But my personal opinion is that Homemakingmom is AWESOME! Thank you, Roxanna!

9. Pattie F. Says:
    October 5th, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I find the Harris Teeter coupon by clicking on Food & Beverage and then clicking on Long Haul (50 miles). The zipcode that I use is 22960 or 22901. Hope this helps those searching for the HT coupon.

Roxanna — I appreciate all your hard work on this blog! You have helped me save so much money on my groceries. Smiles..

10. Homemaking Mom Says:
    October 5th, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Hi everyone! I am really feeling the love today with all of your kind words :)
    Thank you very much. I am glad you enjoy my blog and find it helpful. It makes the time I put into the matchups so worth it. I appreciate your feedback more than you know.

11. Karolyn Says:
    October 5th, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I figured I would chime in too on how much I LOVE your coupon matchups each week! I love that you include the E-Vic coupons (I most often have the same ones you do – I live in the Triad too), and it really helps out big time with our food budget! I think you display a good balance of how you can coupon and eat fairly healthy on a tight budget. Thank you for taking the time each week to share your match-ups with us!

12. Catherine Says:
    October 5th, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I like this site, too. It’s inspiring and not overwhelming.
    I also go t HT’s homeshopping site (expresslane) if I want to check prices and sales. for my specific HT in Va., where they will honor any expresslane prices. I also print my coupons from swagbucks and for every 45 coupons I print/use from there, I get a $5 amazon card.

13. Ann Says:
    October 5th, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Yes, I just wanted to thank you so very much for all that you do! We all appreciate it! :)

14. Homemaking Mom Says:
    October 6th, 2012 at 9:20 AM

You all are very welcome. It is fun to share the matchups I find each week and in return, learn new tips and matchups from all of you who comment and check in on a regular basis. It’s a win-win for everyone!

15. Emilie Says:
    October 7th, 2012 at 11:25 PM

CHECK YOUR HT FOR THIS DEAL!!

EXPIRES 10/9!!

There is an instant $3 off the purchase of 3 Unilever products. From the Red Plum insert from 9/30, there are 3 .75 coupons on Degree men’s, Degree women’s, and Dove women’s deodorants. In addition, there are .75 Zavers (eVIC coupon) on each one too. Buy all 3 deodorants at sale price for $10.50, less the $3 Unilever promo, less the 3 .75 X 2 coupons, less the 3 .75 Zavers = .75 TOTAL for all 3 or .25 each!!

16. Kathy Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 7:56 AM

I just want to Thank you for your weekly list! It really helps me a lot!!! Your savings & budget is what got me to give it a try. Yesterday I felt like dancing in Harris Teeter after following your list. So THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! Please don’t stop :)

17. Denise Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Emilie…thanks for the great tip! Worked like a charm! I purchased 3 Degree deodorants(1 – regular, 1 – motion sense, and 1 men’s). Had 3- .75Q’s and 2 -.75 zvrs. My total was $9.50 less the instant $3.00, $1.50 zvrs total, and $4.50 in Man Q’s and the total came to .50 for all 3!!!! Yay!!!

18. Homemaking Mom Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Hi Emilie! Thanks for sharing the deodorant tip. What a great deal! Denise, I am glad you were able to get in on it, too.

Hi Kathy – I feel like dancing in HT many times, as well :) It is so much fun to watch my total due drop so much after coupons and discounts are deducted.