Excellent Procter & Gamble Promotion This Week at Harris Teeter

This week at Harris Teeter (2/1 – 2/7) features a great Procter & Gamble promotion!

When you spend $30 on select Procter & Gamble items, you will receive a rebate form at checkout to mail in for a $10 prepaid gift card. Click here for details about the promotion and participating products. (Based on comments readers have left, it appears that the minimum $30 Procter & Gamble purchase is after E-VIC coupons, but before your paper coupons).

This is the Deal Scenario I Used:

Vick’s Nature Fusion Liquid Cough Medicine – $5.99
Coupon – $3.00 off – Coupon from the 1/29 P & G Sunday newspaper coupon insert!
E-VIC Coupon – $3.00 off – Must activate in your weekly HT email.
Total – FREE

Bounce Dryer Bar – $3.49
Coupon – $1.50 off – Coupon from the 1/29 P & G Sunday newspaper coupon insert!
E-VIC Coupon – $1.50 off
Total – $.49

Pampers Baby Wipes (216 ct.) – $6.49
Coupon – $.50 off X 2 (doubled) = $1.00 off – Coupon from the 1/29 P & G Sunday newspaper coupon insert!
E-VIC Coupon – $.50 off
Total – $4.99

Pampers Cruisers Diapers Super Box – $24.99
Coupon – $1.50 off – Coupon from the 1/29 P & G Sunday newspaper coupon insert!
E-VIC Coupon – $1.50 off
Total – $21.99

Paid $27.47 total out-of-pocket for everything; however, I will mail in the following form for the $10 prepaid gift (so it’s like I actually spent $17.47 for all of the items shown above) :

There are many different ways you could work this deal combining the Procter & Gamble coupons from the 1/29 insert, E-VIC coupons and this promotion.  With a little one in diapers (who needed diapers both at home and at preschool), this deal scenario worked the best for me.

Speaking of diapers and deals, don’t forget that Harris Teeter is also running their own Pampers promotion right now.  Basically, when you spend $50 on Pampers products, you will receive an electronic $15 coupon loaded on your VIC card that can be used towards your next shopping trip. Click here for details!

Combine this promotion with the Procter & Gamble promotion above, you will find HUGE diaper savings.  Both promotions are valid through 2/7.

9 Responses to “Excellent Procter & Gamble Promotion This Week at Harris Teeter”

1. Rachel Says:
    February 2nd, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Hi,
    Would I have to buy the big box of diapers or could I just buy any diapers as long as it is Pampers and meets 30 dollars?

2. Homemaking Mom Says:
    February 2nd, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Hi Rachel! I think that you have to buy the super box (the one featured in the promotion page: http://www.harristeeter.com/promotions/pandg.aspx). I think these were the only Pampers diapers that had the special promotional tag on the baby aisle (but, definitely double check when you head to the store in case I missed something when shopping at my store).

The smaller packages of Pampers diapers would work for the spend $50, receive a $15 electronic coupon on your VIC card for your next purchase.

3. Rachel Says:
    February 2nd, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Ok Thanks! I figured it was just the big box! I will be sure to check it out though. Thanks so much for all u do!

4. Connie Santee Says:
    February 2nd, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Just wanted to let anyone know who hasn’t already seen it, RecycleBank has the Harris Teeter $10 off of $50 coupon back again and it doesn’t expire until 4/12.

5. Homemaking Mom Says:
    February 2nd, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Hi Connie! That is awesome news…only problem is I can’t seem to find it listed as a reward. How did you locate it? Did you have to do anything special?

6. Gidget Says:
    February 2nd, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Hey Rocki! I played around with the zipcodes and found it under Washington’s…..20002. Hope that helps!!!

7. Homemaking Mom Says:
    February 2nd, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Yay! I just found the Recyclebank reward and placed my order. Thanks so much! I found it under zip code 27612. Also, thanks Gidget for your comment, too. I just saw your note after I finally located it. I know this reward is going to help a lot of us HT shoppers.

8. Connie Says:
    February 2nd, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Sorry, I should have included the zip 20136, glad you were able to find it!

9. Rhonda Says:
    February 2nd, 2012 at 9:40 PM

This is a great promotion. I have shopped at Harris Teeter for a long time and never knew about these promotions. OMG I have been missing out. I love this blog more and more, THANKS

Kohls Department Stores Inc
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Search & Win

February 2012
M T W T F S S
« Jan   Mar »
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
272829

Disclosure

Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that Homemaking Mom has an affiliate relationship or other material connection to the providers of goods and services mentioned by, recommended, hyperlinked to, or otherwise referenced on Homemakingmom.com. In addition, you should assume that Homemaking Mom may be compensated monetarily or non-monetarily when you visit, purchase goods or services from, or take any other action on a third-party website mentioned by, recommended, hyperlinked to, or otherwise referenced on Homemakingmom.com.